Sydney Caravan Camping Lifestyle Expo - TERMS
NSW Permit No: LTPS/19/38224
1. The promoter is PJ’s 4x4 (ABN 45207763709) whose registered office is at 7851 Goulburn Valley Highway Kialla VIC 3631
2. Employees of PJ’s 4x4 or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
5. Closing date for entry will be Sunday 22nd September 2019 04:30pm - After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value although fair notice will be given.
11. Winner will be chosen: (there will only be 1 winner)
Via a random number generator on random.org after each entrant is given a unique number. To be considered as an entrant, participants must completely fill out the provide entry from. All entries must be legible to be considered as valid. A condition of entry is that all entrant agree to receive occasional promotional emails from PJ’s 4x4, iDrive Australia and SupaFit Seat Covers.
12. The winner will be drawn on Tuesday 24th September 2019 and contact via email on Wednesday 25th September 2019. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact the initial winner via email before a redraw ensues.
13. The promoter will request an address and contact details of the winner to send out the prize via tracked AusPost parcel. Prizes may arrive separately from suppliers
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
The Prize will consist of:
1 Gift voucher from Supafit seater covers to the value of $342.
1 ProLift tailgate Assist from PJs 4x4 valued at $279.
1 iDrive throttle controller from iDrive Australia valued at $299.